Service Level Agreement
System Availability: 99.5%
Planned Downtime: 8 Hours / Month
System Availability will be measured monthly using the following formula:
- Total Minutes in the Month = Days in the month x 24 hours/day x 60 min/hour
- Total Expected Availability in Minutes = Total Minutes in the month – Planned Downtime per month (Min)
- Total Minimum Available Minutes = Total Optimal Minutes x Expected System Availability (%)
- Total amount of allowable Unplanned Down Time in Minutes per Month = Total Expected Availability in Minutes – Total Minimum Availability in Minutes
Planned Downtime is scheduled maintenance that requires downtime to deploy. Supplier must give a minimum of 14 days advance notice before Planned Downtime. In the event of an urgent Planned Downtime, Supplier must submit to client and Downtime is at client’s discretion.
Unplanned Downtime is maximum allowed unplanned downtime to meet expected uptime objective.
SkyHive will provide technical support during the following Operational Support Hours
- Service Support Regular Coverage – All Channels: Support hour coverage where team members are online in the office or working remotely
- Service Support Regular Availability – 24 Hours x 7 Days
- Service Support On-Call Coverage – All Channels: Support hour coverage where team members are on call and respond within objectives set above by priority
- Service Support On-Call Availability – 24 Hours x 7 Days
Customers may initiate a helpdesk ticket during support hours via: