So What Exactly is a 'Skills Organization'?
You've heard lots of talk about skills-based organizations, skills-based hiring, and what it takes to make the cultural changes necessary to emphasize skills and not just jobs.
But what exactly is a skills-based organization?
A podcaster out of Stockholm asked us that question, and we answered it, and also talked about:
- How so many employees are saying "But I'm not willing to ..."
- The silly "30 percent travel" requirement: why becoming a skills-based organization can improve diversity
- What employees are saying on Glassdoor
- Skills and the onboarding process
- Three questions to ask yourself about your organization
The podcast, Edtech Tuesdays, covers learning, culture, and technologies, interviewing "innovators, investors, thinkers, and doers changing the status quo." It's produced by an edtech consulting/advisory company in Stockholm called Snabbfoting.